Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This Week's Favorites




I love:
*Extra time
*My reconnection with Train...Hey, Soul Sister :)
*Notes on the mirror from my roommate
*Laura's answered prayer for New Life
*Suite Meet Reunions that cross an ocean via Laura's phone
*The Prodigal God by Timothy Keller
*Hugs from Reed
*Choir with Lyndsey
*The pleasant surprise of 4-wheel drive
*American Idol at Webster House
*Barnes and Noble date with Emily and Jen
*Being content with a night of laundry, checking e-mails and blogging
*Enjoying, really enjoying, today


1 comment:

Michelle said...

You know, I've been meaning to tell you this for some time now and it can no longer wait.

I think you are adorable in every possible way! What a beautiful person you are inside and out.

You make me smile all the time and I love how you love things! You are YOU, the genuine article. Your love of the Lord just oozes from you and your love of life too!

Your parents have GOT to be so proud of the wonderful woman you've grown up to be.

I just wanted you to know that. I'm all full of sap today!

Have a super weekend!