Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Back Again...


Snapshots from the last few months:



Ben and Jen have returned! After a year in South Korea, they are back with the family and we love it.

These are a few of my 3rd floor ladies...I love being their RA.
And this is my Tuckey RA team (minus Hottie Hulie Beam). Love these girls!!!!

This is my incredible boyfriend, Reed. We started dating in December...and he's amazing. Great addition to my life. :)
Here we have the beautiful Bayer family, Emily, Ireland and Paco. We LOVE this baby girl, and she has been such an awesome part of this Christmas. Plus, Mommy and Daddy are amazing at this new parenting thing.

And finally, the Smith family is all together again. I am crazy blessed by these people. I love and like them so much!

God has been so good this past semester. He's always good, but I've been seeing that in new and beautiful ways recently. He's taught me to trust him ruthlessly, no matter how ridiculous life seems. He's shown me how joyful and awesome TODAY is. And he has given me the best family and friends to encourage, challenge and love me. I'm in love with my Jesus, and I'm so thankful for all that he gives me. Enjoy today, my friends. God is full of grace and truth.

No comments: