Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Welcoming Wednesday

It's such a perfect fall day. Chilly, slightly cloudy, and simply peaceful. I've been listening to the Dan in Real LIfe soundtrack, a favorite, and just sitting cozily in my warm house. It's a good day.

Here are two of the best parts of today:



My dad gave me this book for my birthday, and I love it. I'd never heard of this Steven Furtick or this book, but I love the truth in it. So challenging, encouraging and hopeful. Frankly, it knocks my socks off with excitement.




And here we have a beautiful friend, Karen. I just love this girl. We're on our way to do some thrift store shopping now. I'm so thankful for her and her friendship. Hmmm...love her.

Now I'm off to get rid of some old clothes and probably pick up a few things while I'm at it. I'm looking forward to the rest of my afternoon. :)


No comments: